Task 1. Answer the questions.
Example: Have you seen this play at the theatre? I haven't seen it yet, but I am going to see it.
1.Has she joined the club?
2.Has she signed up the documents?
3.Have you paid a visit to your uncle?
4.Has Mary sent them the papers?
5.Have the children written their test?
6.Have you bought a new house?
7.Has Peter married Ann?
8.Has the child eaten his lunch?
Task 2.
Example:
My parents have bought a house.
Have your parents bought a house?
My parents haven't bought a house.
They have rented a house.
1.Phil has come early.(leave)
2.We have found a lot of money.(lose)
3.She has got a long letter.(send)
4.They have taken many books to read (give).
Example: Have you seen this play at the theatre? I haven't seen it yet, but I am going to see it.
1.Has she joined the club?
2.Has she signed up the documents?
3.Have you paid a visit to your uncle?
4.Has Mary sent them the papers?
5.Have the children written their test?
6.Have you bought a new house?
7.Has Peter married Ann?
8.Has the child eaten his lunch?
Task 2.
Example:
My parents have bought a house.
Have your parents bought a house?
My parents haven't bought a house.
They have rented a house.
1.Phil has come early.(leave)
2.We have found a lot of money.(lose)
3.She has got a long letter.(send)
4.They have taken many books to read (give).

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий