Fill in the gaps with was/were.
1. Where...Mary yesterday?
2....you ill last week?
3.I...very happy to meet Jane.
4.Your parents...angry with me.
5.Kate...not at school yesterday.
6.Mandy and Tim...on holiday in August.
7.They...not in Los Angeles when I...there.
8.Jim...in the bedroom when the match...on TV.
9.You...my best friend when we...children.
10.There...a lot of food on the table.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Никита Луцай.
ОтветитьУдалить1. Where was Mary yesterday?
2. Were you ill last week?
3. I was very happy to meet Jane
4. Your parents were angry with me.
5. Kate wasn^t at school yesterday.
6. Mandy and Tim were on holiday in August.
7. They weren^t in Los Angeles when I was there.
8. Jim was in the bedroom whenh the match was on TV.
9. You were my best friend when we were children.
10. There were a lot of food on the table.
Надеюсь я сделал вообще то задание =)
Если не то, то простите я не знал меня в Среду не было!